High End Makeup Wishlist

Monday 12 January 2015


The more I get into beauty and makeup, the more I find that high-end products are creeping onto my wishlists. Maybe it's psychological - the element of supposed luxury that comes with certain products. Perhaps it's that some of these products genuinely are better quality (I wouldn't know, I've barely tried any of them!). Whatever it is, I just want these at some point, okay?

By Terry Ombre Blackstar Cream Eyeshadow stick in #13 Perfect Brown and #1 Black Pearl // I've been looking for a really good eyeshadow stick for ages, and I just can't find one (except by Dior, but the colours are extremely limited) that I think is a great formula and has the colour range I'm after. I keep hearing good things about these By Terry sticks, so maybe these are The Ones?

Jardin de Chanel Blush in Camelia Rose // It's just so, so pretty! It's the perfect mix of colours, I think, and then there are the pretty flowers. Oh yes, I love her.

Clarins Instant Concealer in 01 // Okay, this one is such a trend-follow for me - pretty much every beauty blogger and YouTuber I follow loves this stuff, and I want to know what the fuss is about.

NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dragon Girl // I love a good matte and in pencil form and that stays in place through food. Apparently these do, so, obviously I need one. I mean, duh!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade // So, Anastasia products are supposed to be the Holy Grail for brows, and I want in on that, yes I do. This Pixiwoo brow tutorial is my Brow Life Goal. Yes, there is such a thing as a Brow Life Goal and I would like to know what yours is, no joke.

Clarins Ever Matte Skin Balancing Foundation in 108 Sand // On a whim, I tried this out one day when I was wandering around Farmers, and I really loved how it looked and felt. I thought it lasted well through the day and helped minimise some of my oil, so I definitely want to splurge on this in the near future.

What's on your wishlist?

No comments :

Post a Comment